|Laminated Shim Stock - Brass
Click Here for more information or to order
- Made by using pressure and resin / adhesive to bond metal shim together
which creates a rigid, "one piece" structure / formation that appears to
function as a single solid metal sheet or plate.
- Remove layers by simply peeling off / away the unwanted laminate layers
with a pocket knife, making the sheet to your required / desired thickness.
- Sheets may be cut, sawed, stamped, milled or bored to almost any configuration.
- Bonding adhesive makes for just right peeling, no tearing or ripping of the layers.
- Sheets are uniform from edge to edge.
- Class 1 (fully laminated)
- Class 2 (1/2 solid stock)
- Class 3 (3/4 solid stock) - Available on special order
- Composition 2 is made from a half hard CDA 260 alloy.
- Meets MIL-S-22499, MIL-S-5697 and QQ-B-613.